Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

The Truth

This isnt Flash. Flash is the abiliy to animate using software. The blue stribble on your name doesnt really count to make it flash. This is a regular video - that belongs on youtube. If you havent noticed - only people who animate alot in there videos (and I mean alot) pass for the mustar for newgrounds. So check out your score so far... Ooooo theres almost 7000 votes all pointing in one direction - the blam direction. So thats why theres so much "controversy", so even more like a collective vote saying go away and dont do this again! One last thing - alot of people just tell you it was good as sarcarsm... so be careful. 13 year old. LOLLLL!!!!

help newgroundsssssssssss help newgroundsssssssssss

Critical Review

Usually a sound board consists of buttons that give different sounds not all the same. I would have suggested that you make a music vid flash instead. Sorry I only give either 1 or ten and you get a 1.

MilfredmousZX responds:

cool

Soccerk! trailer Soccerk! trailer

So what that guy below said:

Online translation from http://translation2.paralink.com

Good attempt. The drawings are seen well, but the truth that yes he needs the music. Also I see that your English is average shoot. If queres the next time you send to me a message to my account here to help with the translation.

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

LOL!!!!!!

Huge fan, so are my friends. We actually bought your "number one guy shirt" online. Dressed up and gave out candy as Blockhead!! Great sequel... I love the fact he signs in this one lol kee up the good work!

The-Swain responds:

I wish/hope you guys have pictures, I'd put them on the site in an instant :D

Mighty Komrads Chapter 1 Mighty Komrads Chapter 1

?? LOL ??

5 FOR YOU, CAUSE I COULDNT UNDERSTAND A WORD... LOL!!! No Seriously I gave you 5.

It's All Around You [CC] It's All Around You [CC]

DUDE ITS CHRISTMAS!

Good job, I read a review posted by DemonMessiah. I do agree with the clock stuff getting old, however; what I didnt like about them was the "computer voice". Since your flash was a music video, it completly by passed it. Im happy, liked the work.

And dude what was the music from? I think I remember it in a film but I cant remember.

DarkMatterClock responds:

This recording is from "Love actually" and thank you very much for the review!

A Christmas Carol A Christmas Carol

Well Done Christmas Music Vid.

Wow, gotta say it really gets you in the mood. Loved the video, sums up the movie well and gets straight to the point. I gave this one a perfect vote 5!!!

Merry Christmas.

Shellshock episode 6 xmas Shellshock episode 6 xmas

ROCK ON MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS!!

YUP ALL I CAN SAY IS....
Cool. I GAVE YOU A 9. HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Sky Babies Sky Babies

What was the point of this?

Not sure what the point was... Was it a music video? Fine if it was, but even then, nothing impressive. Sorry, but I gotta give this an overall 3.

Pigmash responds:

Incase your having trouble reading the obvious signs it was a music video, " Heres my full length (11+ minutes) music video"

Blockhead: Episode 4 Blockhead: Episode 4

GREAT!!!

I really liked "Blockhead", and the humor that went along with it. Ive seen all the episodes up to now... All I can say is... when's the next one coming out?!!! Cant wait.

The-Swain responds:

A while until Ep.6, but "Time Squad" the movie is stillllllllllll in production. It'll be worth the wait (weight? Haha) and you'll be glad for the greater product, I promise.