Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

The Truth

This isnt Flash. Flash is the abiliy to animate using software. The blue stribble on your name doesnt really count to make it flash. This is a regular video - that belongs on youtube. If you havent noticed - only people who animate alot in there videos (and I mean alot) pass for the mustar for newgrounds. So check out your score so far... Ooooo theres almost 7000 votes all pointing in one direction - the blam direction. So thats why theres so much "controversy", so even more like a collective vote saying go away and dont do this again! One last thing - alot of people just tell you it was good as sarcarsm... so be careful. 13 year old. LOLLLL!!!!

help newgroundsssssssssss help newgroundsssssssssss

Critical Review

Usually a sound board consists of buttons that give different sounds not all the same. I would have suggested that you make a music vid flash instead. Sorry I only give either 1 or ten and you get a 1.

MilfredmousZX responds:

cool

Soccerk! trailer Soccerk! trailer

So what that guy below said:

Online translation from http://translation2.paralink.com

Good attempt. The drawings are seen well, but the truth that yes he needs the music. Also I see that your English is average shoot. If queres the next time you send to me a message to my account here to help with the translation.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

AWESOME

For you noobs - delete your flash history and then youll be able to play again an again... It involves right click on the flash and pressing the advanced tab - then going to history and delete all websites visited. Done!

Spewer Spewer

Good Game but...

I liked the game - pretty cool. I didnt like the fact to play the unlocked chapter I had to start all over again. Is there a button on the menu you can just continue from???

Lemmings - Tune 2 Lemmings - Tune 2

HOLY CRAP

I remember this TUNE!!!! Awesome dude sounds great. Reminds me of the good old dos days - cause of this I actually reinstalled my old copy of Lemmings with dos box!! LOL! Keep em coming!

Golden Axe: Death Adder Golden Axe: Death Adder

ROCK ON

AWESOMENESS...
5/5 - Vote
10/10 Review :)

-what eles can I say?

What programs are you using?

|-Kate Lesing - Neverland-| |-Kate Lesing - Neverland-|

INSTA 5!

Awesome Work! Out of your collection so far, I like this one the best. Keep it up! Awesome stuff man.